Cooking cassava leaves coconut milk for people who like to cook may be very easy to make, but for people who do not like to cook to make cassava leaf coconut milk is a very difficult thing to do.
What is the simplest way to make vegetables and cassava that is delicious?
Easy way to make cassava leaf coconut milk broth, can you learn it?
How do you make the easiest cassava leaf coconut milk and of course it tastes good?
Is it difficult to make delicious cassava sauce with coconut milk?
What are the ingredients for making delicious cassava leaves?
How long does it take to cook cassava leaf which is delicious coconut milk?
How to make the right cassava leaf vegetables?
Before we discuss how to cook it, before we find out beforehand what are the benefits of cassava leaves for our body, the benefits and efficacy of cassava leaves may be very familiar to us and many people who already know about the benefits of cassava leaves. cassava leaf is a very popular food in Indonesia, not only because of its delicious taste, but also because its benefits are very much for the health of the body, cassava plants are very much grown in Indonesian rural gardens, so this cassava leaf vegetable is very reasonable very easy to find in Indonesia. the benefits of these vegetables are also very many of them which can be a source of energy, as an antioxidant, help the formation of body cells, good for digestion, good for diet, good for blood booster, to help cure diarrhea, and also can help in the treatment of rheumatic diseases. that’s some of the benefits of cassava leaves.
After we know about the little benefits of cassava leaves, we will now learn about how to make cassava leaf coconut milk, let’s see the recipe below:
– 4 pieces of cassava leaves
– 4 tablespoons of cooking oil (to saute)
– 1.5 pieces of coconut (taken from coconut milk)
– flavor flavoring to taste
– dried shrimp (ebi) to taste
– sugar as much as 4 small spoons
– 8 pieces of red pepper
– 6 small spoons of fine salt
– turmeric 2 segments (about 1 cm / segment)
– garlic 8 cloves
– 2 seeds of pecan roasted
– 12 cloves red onion
– coriander 4 teaspoons
– 1 teaspoon of pepper
How to cook cassava leaf coconut milk:
– the first step is to clean 4 tie cassava leaves until they are completely clean, after the cassava leaves are clean, then boil cassava leaves until soft, then cut roughly and set aside in a clean container.
– the next step is to grater 1.5 coconut fruit, then squeeze the coconut milk as much as 12 cups.
– Mash 8 cloves of garlic, 12 cloves of onion, 8 red peppers, 2 spoons of pepper, 4 spoons of cilantro, 2 segments of turmeric, 2 roasted pecan seeds, mash until thoroughly smooth
– heat 8 tablespoons of cooking oil in a skillet, add the spices that have been mashed, then stir-fry until they smell good.
– if it has come out of the fragrant aroma of the seasoning, then enter 100 grams of dried shrimp, then stir until mixed with seasoning.
– then add as much as 12 cups of thick coconut milk that has been prepared earlier. wait until it boils (cook using medium heat)
– wait for a while until it boils, then put the cassava leaves that have been cut, don’t forget to stir it, then add as much as 6 small spoons of salt, 4 small spoonfuls of sugar and flavorings. (if there is no flavoring, may not use it because the sauce is thick)
– cook until the gravy is mixed with cassava leaves, if the seasoning has seeped and mixed with cassava leaves then remove it, and cassava leaf vegetables are ready to be served.
Thus how to make cassava leaf coconut milk sauce, hopefully you can make cassava leaves properly, if you are still confused about how to make cassava leaf vegetables, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make cassava leaf coconut milk, keep going learn about how to make vegetable cassava leaves coconut milk, so you are more proficient, and if you are already good at making cassava leaf vegetables, then your cassava leaf vegetable cooking will be even better.