Making simple yellow rice for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who do not like to cook to make simple Indonesian yellow rice is very difficult to do.
What is the simplest way to make Indonesian rice yellow?
An easy way to make simple Indonesian yellow rice, can you learn it?
How do you make unique yellow rice and of course it tastes good?
Is it difficult to make simple, tasty yellow rice?
What are the ingredients for making simple yellow rice from Indonesia?
How long does it take to make simple Indonesian yellow rice?
How do you make simple yellow rice?
Maybe many of the rural people do not know about what is yellow rice, Maybe what many know about yellow rice is only urban residents, because yellow rice is a very good food, which is found in urban areas. Then, what is yellow rice really? What food is yellow rice? can everyone make yellow rice? Can we possibly learn how to make simple yellow rice?
Before we learn about how to make simple yellow rice, let’s find out first, what exactly does yellow rice mean? What is the yellow rice food actually? yellow rice is including Indonesian specialties. yellow rice cuisine is a food made from rice, coconut milk, turmeric, which is given coloring rice using turmeric. Yellow rice is usually served with a cone-like shape, and complementary spices are sown on the edges, yellow rice is usually served when there are family events, such as birthdays, weddings, and other occasions.
Because the taste of yellow rice is very tasty and delicious, fans of this food are very much, starting from the children, the teenagers and even parents also sipping this one dish, indeed yellow rice is a favorite food that is difficult to forget by the tongue.
There are so many advantages, if you can make your own nasikuning, for example if the family is bored with the daily menu, there is no harm in trying to make yellow rice by yourself, your family will be more spoiled with the yellow rice on your table.
When the wives make a special menu, and not a monotonous menu, surely the husbands and children will feel more comfortable and feel addicted to eating at home, believe your family will be more harmonious, if the wife diligently makes different foods at home, including this nasikuning cuisine also will add a special food menu in your family.
Maybe many ask “where is the best place to learn how to make yellow rice? where is the most comfortable place to learn how to make yellow rice? don’t be confused, don’t hesitate, you can learn how to make yellow rice in your home, more precisely in your own home kitchen, how to make yellow rice is very simple, provided that the equipment and the dangers are complete,
How to make yellow rice is easy, it’s easy, it can be said to be easy, it can be said to be difficult, for people who never cook maybe making nasikuning is very difficult, but for people who have already made it, making nasikuning is very easy to do. Is it possible for everyone to make nasikuning? Is it possible for everyone to learn how to make simple yellow rice? What are the ingredients for making yellow rice? and how do you make cooking stations? Let’s see, and we learn below, how to make yellow rice properly.
The ingredients for making yellow rice are simple, as follows:
– 2 kg of rice
– 8 teaspoon salt
– 1800 ml coconut milk
– 4 pieces of pandan leaves
– 2 old coconut
– 10 onions
– 10 cm turmeric
– galangal 4 cm
– lemongrass 4 sticks
– ginger 10 cm
– 8 pieces of bay leaf
How to make yellow rice is simple, as follows:
1. Wash 2 kg of rice using clean water, wash the rice until the rice is completely clean from the dust that sticks, after the rice is clean then soak the rice using plain water.
2. Mash ingredients until they are really smooth, these ingredients are: onion, salt, ginger, galangal, and turmeric.
3. Prepare thick coconut milk, then mix coconut milk with the pureed marinade. Stir gently until the spices are evenly mixed with coconut milk.
4. The next step is to cook coconut milk until the coconut milk is really boiling.
5. The next step is to dispose of the water used to soak the rice. then put the coconut milk into the rice which has been soaked.
6. Boil the rice using medium heat, put the lemongrass leaves and bay leaves into the rice stew, stir the rice slowly and continuously until the boiled water decreases and the rice almost becomes rice, you could say until the rice is cooked.
7. Remove lemongrass leaves and bay leaves from the rice that will almost ripen.
8. Take a clean pan, heat the water in a pan using medium heat.
9. Enter the rice into the preheated pan, steam the rice for a while.
10. Put the pandan leaves into the pan.
11. The next step is steaming the rice until it is completely cooked.
12. After the rice is cooked, remove it.
13. to form rice you can shape it after the yellow rice is cold, after cold rice you can shape it according to the mold you like.
That is the way to make simple Indonesian yellow rice, hopefully with this recipe, you can learn to make yellow rice simple properly, if you are still confused about how to make simple Indonesian yellow rice, you can also look for other references to learn more about how make simple yellow rice, keep learning about how to make simple Indonesian yellow rice, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already good at making simple yellow rice, then your cooked yellow rice dishes will be more delicious and delicious.
Source: httpa: //m.merdeka.com/gaya/cara-membuat-nasi-kuning-spesial-yang-enak-dan-gurih-kln.html