Making Gresik delicious Krawu rice, for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who don’t like cooking, making delicious Gresik rice is a very difficult thing to do. Especially using traditional equipment, it must be very difficult to do if you have never made it.
What is the simplest way to make delicious and special Gresik Krawu rice?
An easy way to make Gresik special and delicious Krawu rice, can you learn it?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make Krawu rice typical of Gresik city?
What ingredients are needed to make delicious Krawu rice typical of Gresik?
How long does it take to make delicious Gresik Krawu rice?
Krawu rice is one of the special foods of Gresik city in East Java, this Krawu rice has a delicious and tempting taste, especially served with shredded and shredded beef saging. According to the story of this Krawu rice community in ancient times from the city of Madura, there was a Madurese migrant who sold Krawu rice in the Gresik area, because of the delicious taste of rice, this made his customers addicted, then the people began to know him and like this food, and not long after this rice began to spread by the wider community in the city of Gresik.
The name Krawu rice actually comes from the word “krawuk”, which is taken from the Javanese language in the city in Gresik, the meaning of krawuk is usually interpreted by “taking something using a hand”. Because most people in the city of Gresik make it and present it by hand so they call this food as Krawu rice.
One thing that makes this Krawu rice special, namely on the side dishes, the side dishes made from shredded beef, chili and serundeng taste very delicious and delicious. in making serundeng usually the community makes it into several colors, so for those who eat it will not feel bored, and also become a factor that makes this food interesting.
To present this Krawu rice is very unique, usually the surrounding community uses banana leaves as a place to serve it, but if you make this rice but you don’t have banana leaves, you can use the plate as a place to serve it. Below will explain the ingredients and how to cook them, let us see the recipe below, please read carefully, and if you are still confused about how to make this krawu rice, maybe you can ask your relatives.
The main ingredients used to make Krawu rice are as follows:
– 300 ml coconut milk
– 500 grams of brisket beef
– lemongrass 2 sticks (spread)
– 4-sheet bay leaves
– 1000 ml of ordinary water
– 2 teaspoons of fine salt
The ingredients that are used to make fine spices of Krawu rice are as follows:
~ 14 onions
~ garlic 6 grains
~ coriander 3 teaspoons
~ pecan 4 grains (roasted)
~ galangal 2 cm
~ turmeric 2 cm
~ 1 teaspoon brown sugar
~ tamarind 1 teaspoon
~ 1 teaspoon salt
The ingredients used to make the Krawu rice red leaf are as follows:
~ 4 cloves garlic
~ ½ grain coconut (shredded)
~ 1 teaspoon salt
~ 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
~ 6 large red chillies
The ingredients used to make chili paste are as follows:
~ 12 large red chili peppers (fried)
~ red cayenne pepper 8 pieces (fried)
~ tamarind ½ teaspoon
~ paste 2 teaspoons (roasted)
~ ½ teaspoon of fine salt
~ Javanese sugar 1 ½ teaspoon
Complementary ingredients, namely:
~ 1000 grams of white rice
How to make delicious and special Krawu rice, as follows:
1. The first step is to boil the beef in the pan until half cooked, then lift it up and cut into pieces according to your taste.
2. the next step is to boil the beef that has been cut back, boil it using the meat from the stew in the first step, put the lemongrass, bay leaves and the spices into the meat stew. wait for a while until the meat is cooked, then stick it up and cut it thin.
3. the meat that has been thinly sliced and then cooked using coconut milk, let the coconut milk soak into the meat until it dries.
4. Now we will make yellow stains, mash the sugar, salt, orange leaves, turmeric, and garlic. after that, mix the pureed material with grated coconut. after that, use a medium fire, wait a few moments when you stir, if it has become dry then lift it.
5. Now we will make red-headed, the same way is like how to make a yellow glow.
6. After all the spices have been made, then serve white rice on a serving plate, along with the yellow coconut, thinly sliced meat, chili paste, and red leaf.
7. Krawu rice is delicious and special ready to eat with family.
That is the recipe for how to make special Krawu rice in the special city of Gresik, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make Gresik city Krawu rice properly, if you are still confused about how to make delicious Krawu rice, you can also look for other references for learning more about this simple way of making Krawu rice from Gresik city, keep learning about how to make this typical Krawu rice town, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already proficient to make this typical Gresik Krawu rice, then Krawu rice is typical of Gresik your make will be more delicious and liked by many people.