Ingredients for making muffins, as follows:
– 140 grams of margarine (melted)
– 200 grams of palm sugar
– wheat flour as much as 400 grams
– 2 eggs (shake / stir)
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla pasta
– 250 ml liquid milk
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 200 gram choco chips (partly for toppings and some for dough)
– baking powder as much as 2 tablespoons
Steps for making muffins, as follows:
1. Mix up evenly with wet ingredients (eggs, milk, liquid margarine, vanilla paste)
2. in another container mix dry ingredients (salt, sugar, chocochips, baking powder and flour)
3. Mix the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stir until evenly distributed, you can stir them using a spatula or can also use whisk.
4. stir until evenly distributed, but don’t overdo it.
5. Enter or pour the ingredients that have been stirred into a paper cup muffin approximately as high as ¾, you can also sprinkle with choco chips.
6. then bake it in an oven with a temperature of 180 °C , for about 26 minutes or until it is completely cooked.
SOURCE : buatresep.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/resep-vanilla-choco-chips-muffins.html?m=1