Cooking yellow rice using a rice cooker for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who don’t like cooking, making yellow rice using a rice cooker is a very difficult thing to do.
What is the simplest way to make yellow rice using a delicious rice cooker?
Easy way to make yellow rice using a rice cooker, can you learn it?
Is it difficult to learn to make yellow rice using a delicious rice cooker?
What are the ingredients for making yellow rice using a rice cooker?
How long does it take to make yellow rice using a rice cooker?
How to make the right yellow rice?
The simple, easy and uncomplicated way of cooking is now very much liked by almost all women. Maybe for women who only have a household job they are not very interested in using this practical cooking method because they prioritize the taste and quality produced, but for women who have work outside the home, cooking using a rice cooker is a very cooking method. liked, not only a very simple and practical way, with a very fast cooking method so that in addition to being able to carry out work outside the home, women can also carry out their obligations to manage the kitchen at home.
Usually in a family when the dishes are every day the same, over time your family will experience boredom in eating your food, therefore it would not hurt if you add the yellow rice recipe to be one of the food recipes for your family. I believe that with this yellow rice recipe it will definitely add to the variety of food and harmony in your family.
yellow rice is usually only cooked if there are important events, such as birthdays, weddings, meetings and so on, but it also doesn’t hurt if you make yellow rice to make your family’s daily food dish. To make yellow rice, the method is very complicated and a little long, but now I will try to share a practical and easy way to make yellow rice, let’s see below.
The main ingredients needed to make yellow rice are as follows:
– Lemongrass 2 sticks
– Coconut milk 130 ml
– Normal water to taste
– Rice choice of 1000 grams
– 8-sheet bay leaf
The ingredients needed to make yellow rice seasoning are as follows:
– Garlic 8 cloves
– 4 cloves red onion
– Soft salt to taste
– Spices taste enough
– 4 cm turmeric (can be replaced using turmeric powder 2 spoons)
Additional ingredients to decorate the yellow rice (topping), as follows:
– Shredded meat
– Fried crackers
– Basil leave
– Fried onions
– Eggs are cut into small pieces
How to make spices for yellow rice, as follows:
– Mash until smooth ingredients, namely: garlic, shallots, fine salt, flavored spices and turmeric.
– After the ingredients have really become smooth, then set them aside in a clean container.
How to cook yellow rice using a rice cooker, as follows:
1. Choose or use good quality rice, usually the better the quality of rice, the better the taste of yellow rice.
2. Wash rice using plain water until the rice is completely clean.
3. Dissolve the seasoning into the rice cooker together with plain water, then stir for a while, after the spices have dissolved with water then put the rice in the rice cooker. just stir the rice for a while so the rice is mixed with spices.
4. Cover the rice cooker then press the on button on the rice cooker, wait until it’s completely cooked. So that the yield of the yellow rice is maximum, after the rice is cooked, stir for a while, then turn on the rice cooker again for about 11 minutes, this is done so that the yellow rice produced does not clump, and the result is similar to cooking rice using a cormorant.
That’s the recipe for making yellow rice using an easy rice cooker, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make yellow rice using a rice cooker properly, if you are still confused about how to make yellow rice using a rice cooker, you can also find other references for learn more about how to make yellow rice using a rice cooker, keep learning about how to make yellow rice using a rice cooker, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already good at making yellow rice using a rice cooker, then your yellow rice will be more delicious and love a lot of people.