Making kojo sponge cake that is delicious for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who are not hobbies of cooking, to make delicious and special kojo sponge cakes this is a very difficult thing to do.
What is the simplest way to make delicious and special kojo sponge cakes?
An easy way to make delicious and special kojo sponge cakes, can you learn them?
How do you make a unique kojo sponge cake and it certainly tastes good?
Is it difficult to make delicious kojo sponge cakes?
What ingredients are needed to make delicious and special kojo sponge cakes?
How long does it take to make this delicious kojo sponge cake?
Who doesn’t know about Kojo sponge cake? I believe there must be some of us who don’t know, or maybe just heard it, let’s find out what the kojo sponge cake really is. Kojo sponge cake is a food cake typical of the southern Sumatra region of Indonesia, this food is also a typical food in the regions of Palembang, Bengkulu, Riau and Jambi. Bolu Kojo comes from the word kojo which means means kemojo or kamboja. This sponge cake is called kojo sponge because the stick is shaped like a frangipani flower. Usually these cakes are served at customary events, but at this time can also be found in food stores.
In the city of Sumatra, almost all smart mothers make this kojo sponge cake, but I’m sure there are still many people out there who can’t make this kojo sponge cake. Kojo sponge cake is usually a way to make it look rather complicated if the person hasn’t never made it at all, but if you ever learned it was easy enough to make it. now i will give you a simple kojo sponge cake recipe for you, and of course it tastes good too. To learn this Koju sponge cake recipe is very easy, you just have to read it for a while, I’m sure you will master the steps to make it.
If you can learn how to make this koju sponge cake, maybe you can serve it for your family. For example, when relaxing or picnic, this koju sponge cake is certainly very suitable for making picnic or relaxing.
For this place to learn to make kojo sponge cake you don’t have to go to a special place, you just have to be in your home kitchen to be able to learn this kojo sponge cake recipe, the most important thing that you must provide is the equipment and ingredients, in terms of ingredients as well very easy to find in traditional markets, so you don’t have to be confused to find the ingredients. And maybe if you still don’t understand the kojo sponge recipe below, you can also ask your relatives, relatives or aunt, hopefully they can guide you in learning to make this kojo sponge cake, below you will explain how to make kojo sponge cake which is simple and delicious, please prepare a pen and paper to record it, let’s see the recipe below:
The ingredients used to make delicious koju sponge cakes are as follows:
~ teoung flour – 800 grams
~ chicken eggs – 12 pieces
~ sugar – 1500 grams
~ coconut milk – 12 cups
~ pandan leaves – 20 pieces
~ green coloring – to taste (color according to your taste)
~ salt – 2 teaspoons
How to make delicious kojo sponge cake, as follows:
1. Mix 1500 grams of sugar with 12 chicken eggs, then stir for a while until the ingredients are evenly mixed and until the sugar becomes crushed.
2. The next step is to put 2 cups of thick coconut milk and 40 pieces into a blender, then blend until it is completely crushed, after that strain the blender.
3. The next step is to mix the pandan leaf juice with the mixed egg and coconut milk.
4 Add a little flour and coconut milk into a container, then stir until it becomes a thick mixture, after it becomes a thick mixture then put it in the mixed egg.
5. Also add 2 teaspoons of fine salt, sufficient food coloring (may be green or other colors that you like), stir slowly until it does not clot.
6. coat the pan with margarine, after baking the pan with margarine then add the mixture to the pan.
7. Prepare a place for steaming until it’s really hot, after the steaming place becomes hot then put the mixture into a steaming place.
8. Steam the mixture for about 61 minutes, you can do a stick test to find out the level of maturity.
9. When it is cooked turn off the stove and lift it, let it stand for a while when the cake is in the steamer until it cools, after that you can cut it according to the shape you like. After you cut it, you are ready to present the family.
So, how to make delicious and special kojo sponge cakes, hopefully with the recipe, you can learn to make kojo sponge cake that is delicious properly, if you are still confused about how to make this delicious kojo sponge cake, you can also find other references for learn more about how to make this delicious and special kojo sponge cake, keep learning about how to make kojo sponge cake, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already good at making kojo sponge cake, then your kojo sponge cake will be more delicious and special .