Making delicious steamed coconut milk cakes for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who don’t like cooking, to make delicious and special steamed coconut milk cakes is a very difficult thing to do.
What is the simplest way to make a delicious putu ayu pelangi cake?
An easy way to make delicious putu ayu pelangi cakes, can you learn them?
How do you make the putu ayu pelangi cake and of course it tastes good?
Is it difficult to make a delicious and simple putu ayu pelangi cake?
What ingredients are needed to make a simple and delicious putu ayu pelangi cake?
How long does it take to make this delicious rainbow putu ayu cake?
The ingredients that are used to make simple putu ayu pelangi are as follows:
~ thick coconut milk – 200 ml
~ chicken eggs – 4 items
~ wheat flour – 260 grams
~ food coloring pink, green, blue
~ baking powder – 2/3 teaspoons
~ TBM / ovalet / SP – 2/3 teaspoons
~ sugar – 200 grams
The ingredients used to make topping putu ayu pelangi are as follows:
~ fine salt – to taste (two cups)
~ pandan leaves – 4 sheets
~ young coconut – 200 grams (shredded)
How to make a simple and delicious putu ayu pelangi cake, which is as follows:
1. The first step we will make the topping first, is by mixing ingredients 200 grams of grated coconut, with 4 pieces of pandan leaves, and 2 tablespoons of fine salt. After mixing well, then steam the ingredients around 11 minute, then lift and set aside.
2. The next step is to mix 2/3 spoons of the baking powder with 260 grams of flour, after mixing well then sift and set aside in a clean container.
3. Now we will make putu ayu pelangi cake mixture, mix 2/3 teaspoons of ovalet, 200 grams of granulated sugar and 4 eggs, mix these ingredients until evenly mixed, if the color has changed slightly white and has been slightly inflated then set aside.
4 Add a mixture of baking powder and wheat flour that has been filtered, enter slowly while stirring until it is mixed.
5. Also add 200 ml of coconut milk, stir until all the mixture is mixed.
6. Pour the mixture into 6 bowls, in each bowl enter a different dye, then stir so that the dye is mixed with the mixture, after the dye is mixed with the mixture and then set aside.
7. Bring the water to a boil.
8. The next step is to smear the cake mold using a little oil, you can use a brush to moisten it.
9. After that, put the grated coconut that has been steamed into the mold, so that the grated coconut can stick to the putu ayu mold, you can press the paprut coconut slowly.
10 Then put the putu ayu pelangi cake mixture into the mold, you can pour it one by one.
11. The next step is steaming putu ayu cake for about 16 minutes to 21 minutes.
12 When it is done turn off the stove, lift it and remove the putu ayu pelangi cake from steaming, wait a while until the putu ayu becomes cold, if the putu ayu pelangi is cold you can remove it from the mold, now you can serve it on the table for your family.
Thus the way to make putu ayu pelangi cake is simple and delicious, hopefully with the recipe, you can learn to make delicious putu ayu pelangi cake properly, if you are still confused about how to make this delicious putu ayu pelangi cake, you can also search Other references to learn more about how to make this putu ayu pelangi cake, keep learning about how to make a simple putu ayu pelangi cake, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already adept at making putu ayu pelangi cakes, then the artificial putu ayu pelangi cake you will be more delicious and special.