Making delicious cassava cakes for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who don’t like cooking, to make delicious cassava talam is very difficult to do.
What is the simplest way to make this delicious cassava tray?
An easy way to make delicious cassava cakes, can you learn them?
How do you make a simple cassava cake and of course its delicious taste?
Is it difficult to make cassava cake cakes?
What ingredients are needed to make cassava cake?
How long does it take to make a delicious cassava cake?
The materials used to make cassava layers are as follows:
~ Cassava that has been grated – 1 kg
~ sugar – 40 grams
~ brown sugar – 40 grams
~ coconut milk – 400 grams (may use ordinary water)
~ fine salt – ½ teaspoon
The ingredients used to make layers are as follows:
~ hunkwe flour – 40 grams
~ rice flour – 300 grams
~ thick santal – 500 grams
~ sugar – 4 tablespoons
~ fine salt – 1 teaspoon
How to make delicious cassava cakes, as follows:
1. Our first step is to make cassava layers, which is by mixing all cassava-coated ingredients, stirring slowly until all the ingredients are mixed.
2. Brush the pan using vegetable oil until evenly distributed, then put the ingredients that have been mixed into the pan, let stand for a while.
3. Now we will prepare a tool for steaming, pour plain water into steaming, boil the water for a while until the water boils and steam out.
4 If the water in the steaming boils, then put the pan that has been filled with the mixture into the steaming device, steam for about 36 to 41 minutes.
5. Now we will make a layer of talam, which is by mixing all the layers of the ingredients, stirring slowly until all the ingredients are mixed, set aside.
6. When it has reached 36 minutes, open the lid on the cassava-coated steamer, pierce the cassava layer using a fork.
7. Insert the layer layer mixture into the cassava layer, after the layer mixture is added, then cover the steamer again, then steam again for about 31 minutes.
8. Wait until the inner layer becomes solid and not liquid again, after the liquid has become solid you can turn off the coompor.
9. Let the cassava cake stand for a while until the cassava cake becomes cold, if it’s cold you can cut it according to your taste.
10 delicious cassava cake is ready to be served with your family.
Thus, how to make delicious and simple cassava cake, hopefully with this recipe, you can learn to make delicious cassava cake properly, if you are still confused about how to make this delicious cassava cake, you can also find other references for learn more about how to make this delicious and simple cassava cake, keep learning about how to make cassava cake, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already good at making this cassava cake, then your homemade cassava cake will be more delicious and special.