Making jengkol stews that are delicious and spicy, for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who don’t like cooking, to make delicious and spicy stew jengkol is a very difficult thing to do.
How to make delicious jengkol stews?
An easy way to make delicious and spicy jengkol stews, can you learn them?
How to make spicy jengkol stews and of course the delicious taste?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make delicious jengkol stews?
What ingredients are needed to make spicy jengkol stews?
How long does it take to make a delicious and spicy jengkol stew?
The ingredients used to make jengkol stews are delicious and spicy, as follows:
~ boiled jengkol (old and tender) – 250 grams
~ vegetable oil (for saute) – 1½ tablespoons
~ lemongrass (crushed) – 1 stick
~ ordinary water – 250 ml
~ galangal (crushed) – 2 cm
~ flavoring broth – ½ pack
~ bay leaves – 1½ sheets
~ Pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
~ orange leaf – 1 sheet (torn)
~ Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon (puree)
~ sugar – ½ teaspoon
~ fine salt – 1 teaspoon
Ingredients – ingredients used to make fine spices, namely as follows:
~ red cayenne pepper – 4 pieces
~ red onion – 4 cloves
~ Curly red chili – 5 pieces
~ garlic – 2½ suing
~ coriander – ¼ the spoon
~ hazelnut – 2 points
~ turmeric – 1 cm
How to make delicious and spicy jengkol stews, which are as follows:
1. Mash or grind spices such as chili, coriander, turmeric, candlenut, onion and garlic.
2. Pour 1½ vegetable oil on a skillet and heat it, add the pureed spices to the pan, then stir the seasoning until it comes out.
3. Add brown sugar, ground pepper, orange leaves, bay leaves, lemongrass and galangal that have been pureed, then stir until all the ingredients are mixed.
4 The next step is to put jengkol, and pour 250 ml of plain water, stir gently and wait a little about 11 minutes, so that all the spices are absorbed.
5. Add fine salt, sugar and flavoring powder (broth), stir gently and taste.
6. If the taste is delicious, cook until the sauce is slightly shrunk and the spices soak into the jengkol. after that turn off the stove, add it and pour it on a serving plate, the delicious and spicy jengkol stew is ready to be served with white rice.
That is how to make delicious and spicy jengkol stews, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make delicious jengkol stews properly, if you are still confused about how to make this spicy jengkol stew, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make jengkol stews, keep learning about how to make jengkol stews, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already skilled at making jengkol stews, then your jengkol stews will be more enjoyable and liked by many people.