- Making the most delicious karipap, for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who don’t like cooking, to make the most delicious and simple karipap is very difficult to do.
How do you make the most delicious karipap?
An easy way to make curry, can you learn it?
How do you make a simple karipap and it certainly tastes good?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make karipap?
What ingredients are needed to make the most delicious karipap?
How long does it take to make the most delicious karipap?
The ingredients used to make karipap are as follows:
Material 1, as follows:
~ wheat flour – 600 grams
~ ordinary water – to taste
~ margarine – 200 grams
Material 2, namely as follows:
~ wheat flour – 600 grams
~ ordinary water – 1 cup
~ fine salt – 2 cups
~ vegetable oil – 1 cup
The ingredients used to make contents (curry potatoes), which are as follows:
~ selected potatoes – 2 kg (steamed then puree)
~ celery leaves – to taste
~ onion – 2 cloves (cut into small pieces)
~ garlic – 6 cloves (finely mashed)
~ fine salt – to taste
~ sugar – to taste
~ flavoring curry – 2 packs
How to make a delicious karipap, as follows:
1. The first step we will make the contents of curry potatoes, heat vegetable oil in a skillet, after hot put the onion and garlic until the smell comes out, then put the potatoes that have been pureed, stir slowly until evenly mixed.
2. Add celery leaves, curry powder, fine salt and sugar to taste, then stir again slowly until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
3. Mix all ingredients 1, namely: 600 grams of wheat flour, and 600 grams of margarine, stir slowly while pouring water little by little, stirring constantly until the mixture is evenly distributed and becomes smooth, then form into several spheres.
4 Mix all ingredients 2, namely: 600 grams of wheat flour, 1 cup of plain water, 2 cups of fine salt and 1 cup of vegetable oil, stir until evenly distributed and until smooth, after dull divide into several parts and round shape according to the amount of ingredients 1 .
5. the next step is to flatten the circle 2, put the circle 1 into it, close it tightly, flatten it using a rolling pin.
6. then roll it, divide it into 2 parts and then dry it again, add the contents of the curry potato, cover it until it’s tight.
7. Do the above method until all the dough is formed and run out, then fry it in a pan until it changes to a slightly brownish color, after being cooked, remove it and serve with the sauce, a delicious karipap is ready to be served for the family.
So, how to make a nice karipap, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make a nice and simple karipap correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this delicious karipap, you can also find other references to learn more about how to make This delicious karipap, keep learning about how to make karipap, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already good at making karipap, then your made karipap will be more enjoyable and liked by many people.