Making simple and delicious green bean stuffed bakpia cakes, for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who don’t like cooking, to make simple and delicious green bean stuffed bakpia cakes is very difficult to do.
How do you make delicious Yogyakarta bakpia cakes filled with green beans?
An easy way to make delicious bakpia cakes filled with green beans from Yogyakarta, can you learn them?
What is the simple way to make delicious bakpia cakes filled with green beans from Yogyakarta?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make bakpia cakes filled with green beans typical of Yogyakarta?
What ingredients are needed to make simple green bean bakpia cakes?
How long does it take to make a bakpia cake filled with green beans typical of Yogyakarata?
The ingredients for making delicious bakpia cakes are as follows:
~ wheat flour – 300 grams
~ fine salt – ½ teaspoon
~ warm water – 130 milliliters
~ sugar – 50 grams
~ margari – 50 grams
The ingredients used to make bakpia contents are as follows:
~ sugar – 200 grams
~ vanilla powder – ½ teaspoon
~ green beans – 250 grams (boil and puree)
~ fine salt – ½ teaspoon
~ vegetable oil – 4 teaspoons
How to make a typical bakpia cake with yogyakarta green beans, as follows:
1. The first step is to make the contents of the bakpia, mix all the ingredients of the bakpia, after all the ingredients of the bakpia are mixed, then cook the mixture for a while until the mixture becomes dry and dull, lift it and leave it for a while so that the mixture cools, after that form the contents of the bakpia sepperti small balls, and set aside.
2. The next step we will make bakpia dough, mix ingredients to make bakpia such as sugar, instant yeast and flour, stir slowly until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
3. Pour warm water into the mixture, stir gently and knead the mixture until it becomes smooth.
4 Then add margarine and fine salt, knead again until smooth.
5. The next step is to arrange the bakpia mixture for about 46 minutes, and cover it with a wet cloth.
6. press the top of the mixture until it deflates, then let stand for about 31 minutes.
7. Then deflate the dough, make a form of dough like small balls, then set aside and separate.
8. Fill in each of the bakpia dough that has been shaped earlier with the contents of the dough that has been made before, make the shape rather flat at the bottom, continue this process until all is filled.
9. Bake the bakpia cake in an oven with a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius, about 10 minutes.
10 After reaching about ten minutes, change the position of the cake so that it ripens evenly, bake again for about 4 minutes.
11. When cooked, remove the bakpia cake from the oven, then cool it, serve it in a serving dish or it can also be stored in a jar.
That is the way to make bakpia cakes filled with typical Yogyakarta green beans, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make simple bakpia cakes filled with green beans properly, if you are still confused about how to make delicious green bean bakpia cakes, you can also search Other references to learn more about how to make delicious bakpia cakes filled with green beans, keep learning about how to make bakpia cakes filled with yogyakarta typical green beans, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already skilled in making yogyakarta bakpia cakes filled with green beans, then the bakpia cake filled with green beans made by you will be more delicious and liked by many people.