Making starchy layer cakes, for people who like to cook may be very easy to do, but for people who are not hobbies for cooking, to make delicious layers of starch cake is a very difficult thing to do.
How do you make the most delicious starch cake?
An easy way to make delicious starch flour cakes, can you learn them?
How do you make a simple starch cake and of course it tastes good?
Is it difficult to learn about making starchy cake?
What ingredients are needed to make a simple starch layer cake?
How long does it take to make starchy layer cakes?
The ingredients used to make starchy layer cakes are as follows:
~ starch or sago flour – 600 grams
~ sugar – 800 grams
~ wheat flour – 300 grams
~ vegetable oil – to taste
~ red food coloring – to taste
~ green food coloring – to taste
~ fine salt – about 2 cups
~ coconut milk (thick) – 2600 ml
How to make delicious starch cakes, as follows:
1. The first step is to mix the flour with sago flour in a fairly large wasah, then add 2 tablespoons of fine salt.
2. Pour the thick coconut milk into the mixture of sago flour and flour, pour it slowly and stir until evenly distributed.
3. If all ingredients are evenly mixed, then strain so that the mixture does not clot.
4 Put the sugar in the flour in the flour mixture, then stir slowly until the sugar is evenly mixed and dissolved.
5. The next step is to separate 16 ml of the mixture, place it into the container itself, mix the red dye and stir until evenly distributed.
6. Divide the mixture evenly into 2 parts, 1 part green, and the others leave white (no more coloring)
7. Prepare the cormorant and pan until the water boils, prepare a pan, apply a pan 36 x 36 cm using vegetable oil until evenly distributed.
8. Then place the pan into a steamer, pour 16 ml of white mixture on the first layer, close and wait for about 7 to 9 minutes.
9. after about 8 minutes then open the steaming lid.
10 Pour the green mixture in the second layer, close it and wait for another 7 to 10 minutes.
11. after about 8 minutes then open the steaming lid.
12 In the third or last layer, pour 16 ml of red dough, cover it and cook again for 26 minutes, until cooked.
13. When it is cooked, lift it and let it cool until it is cold, then cut to your liking, the delicious kani flour cake is ready to serve.
That is how to make simple and tasty starch cakes, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make delicious starch flour cakes, if you are still confused about how to make this layer lue, you can also look for other references for learning. more about how to make this starch flour cake, keep learning about how to make starchy layer cakes, so that you become more proficient, and if you are already adept at making starchy lapios cake, then your simple starch flour cake will be more delicious and liked by many people.
Source: https: //www.netirecipes.com/2018/05/resep-kue-lapis-kanji.html? M = 1