Making soft and tasty steamed nest ants, for people who like cooking may be very easy to do, but for people who do not like to cook, to make soft gelatin semut cakes is a very difficult thing to do.
How is the simple way to make a steamed soft and delicious steamed ant nest?
An easy way to make soft steamed ant nest cakes, can it be learned?
How do you make soft and tasty steamed ant nest cakes?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make soft and tasty steamed ant nest cakes?
What are the ingredients needed to make soft ant nest cakes?
How long does it take to make a soft steamed ant nest cake?
Dry ingredients that are used to make cakes, namely:
~ meizene flour – 170 grams
~ wheat flour protein – 300 grams
~ baking soda – 2 tablespoons
~ fine salt – ½ gram
~ granulated sugar – 800 grams
Wet ingredients used to make cakes, namely:
~ chicken eggs – 12 items
~ margarine – 200 grams
~ sweet chocolate condensed milk – 300 grams
~ plain water – 800 ml
How to make an ant nest cake sponge, as follows:
1. The first step is to cook sugar in the pan or you can also use a skillet, cook for a few moments until the sugar becomes a bit charred, pour ordinary water into the pan and cook sugar with water until boiling and until the sugar dissolves with water, slowly and continuously until sugar becomes like caramel, then set aside and chill.
2. Mix the fine salt together with the egg, you can shake it using a mixer, shake it slowly and continuously until the ingredients release foam.
3. After that, add dry ingredients such as baking soda, meizena flour, and flour, then stir slowly until all ingredients are mixed.
4. Add the caramel to the bouillon cake mixture, stirring again until evenly distributed.
5. Pour sweetened condensed milk and also add margarine into the mixture, then stir it continuously until all ingredients are evenly mixed and thickened.
6. Prepare baking pan by applying it using margarine, this is done so that the cooked cake can be easily removed from the baking sheet.
7. After the pan is spread evenly using margarine, then put the adonana into the baking sheet, do not forget to flatten the surface of the mixture, to flatten it you can use a spatula.
8. Then steam the cake mixture for about 69 minutes or until it is completely cooked.
9. after cooking, remove the baking sheet then set aside and chill, the soft and delicious ant nest cake sponge is ready to be served for the family.
So how to make soft and tasty steamed ant nest cake, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make steamed ant nest nails cakes correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this soft steamed ant nest cake, you can also search Another reference to learn more about how to make delicious steamed ant nest cakes, keep learning about how to make this delicious steamed ant nest cake, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already adept at making this steamed ant nest cake, then your homemade steamed ant nest cake will be more delicious and liked by many people.
Source: https://selerasa.com/resep-dan-cara-membuat-kue-bolu-sarang-semut-kukus-lembut- yangenak-and -spesial