Making delicious and crispy fried tilapia, for people who like cooking may be very easy to do, but for people who do not like to cook, to make delicious and crispy fried tilapia is a very difficult thing to do.
How do you make delicious and crispy fried tilapia?
An easy way to make delicious and crispy fried tilapia, can it be learned?
How do you make crispy fried tilapia, and taste delicious?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make delicious fried tilapia?
What are the ingredients needed to make crispy and delicious fried tilapia?
How long does it take to make crispy fried tilapia?
The main ingredients used to make fried tilapia are crunchy and delicious, as follows:
~ Tilapia – 1 kg
~ galangal – 200 grams (grated)
~ ordinary water – 100 ml
~ vegetable oil – to taste
~ acid water – 2 tablespoons
The ingredients used to make subtle tilapia fried spices, namely:
~ pepper – 1 teaspoon
~ fine salt – 1 ½ teaspoon
~ red onion – 16 items
~ Turmeric – 4 cm
~ garlic – 6 cloves
~ hazelnut – 6 items (roasted)
The ingredients used to make sambal petai fried tilapia are as follows:
~ garlic – 6 cloves
~ petai – 20 pieces (cut into pieces)
~ shrimp paste – 2 teaspoons
~ granulated sugar – 1 teaspoon
~ Curly red chili – 20 pieces
~ red cayenne pepper – 4 pieces
~ vegetable oil – 4 tablespoons (for sautéing)
~ tomatoes – 2 pieces (small cut)
~ fine salt – 1 teaspoon
~ red onion – 10 items
How to make delicious and crispy fried tilapia, which is as follows:
1. Take the tilapia that has been cleaned before, then apply the fish using acidic water, galangal, a little water and fine spices, then let stand for approximately 16 minutes.
2. The next step is to heat the oil in the pan, after the oil has become hot, then put the fish in the oil and fry the tilapia until cooked and change color to slightly brownish.
3. When the fish is cooked and brownish, remove the tilapia, place it on a plate.
4. Meanwhile make smal petai, by smoothing red chili, red onion, tomato, shrimp paste, garlic and curly red chili.
5. Then heat the oil in the pan, add the seasoned seasoning to the skillet, stir fry for a few moments until the smell smells delicious. After that, add fine salt, sugar and petai to the pan. Stir gently until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
6. Serve crispy fried tilapia along with a delicious sambal petai on a serving plate, fried tilapia is ready for family meals.
So how to make delicious and crispy fried tilapia, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make the fried tilapia delicious and crispy correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this delicious tilapia fried, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make delicious fried tilapia, keep learning about how to make delicious and crispy fried tilapia, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already good at making fried tilapia, then your artificial fried tilapia will increasingly delicious and liked by many people.