Making simple and soft nagasari cakes, for people who like cooking may be very easy to do, but for people who don’t like to cook, to make simple and soft nagasari cakes is a very difficult thing to do.
How do you make simple and soft Nagasari cakes?
An easy way to make simple and soft Nagasari cakes, can it be learned?
How do you make simple nagasari cakes and taste delicious?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make simple and soft Nagasari cakes?
What are the ingredients needed to make soft and simple Nagasari cakes?
How long does it take to make simple and soft Nagasari cakes?
The ingredients used to make simple and soft Nagasari cakes are as follows:
~ rice flour – 400 grams
~ Coconut milk – 1000 ml
~ granulated sugar – 400 grams
~ kapok banana – to taste
~ Pandan leaves – 6 sheets
~ vanilla powder – ½ teaspoon
~ fine salt – 1 spoonful
~ Banana leaves – to taste (to wrap)
Preparation before making Nagasari cake:
~ Clean the pandan leaves by washing them clean, after cleaning them aside.
~ Peel the banana peel clean, then cut into bananas with small shapes, or according to your favorite shape, then set aside.
How to make soft and simple Nagasari cakes, as follows:
1. The first step is to pour thick coconut milk into a clean and rather large container, add sugar, refined salt, vanilla powder and pandan leaves, then stir slowly until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
2. Pour the coconut milk mixture into the pan, cook the mixed coconut milk using medium heat, wait for a few moments, stir it gently until the coconut milk is really boiling.
3. After the coconut milk boils, then lift the pan and set aside the coconut milk.
4. Pour the boiled coconut milk into the container, put the rice flour into it, then stir slowly and continuously until the mixture is evenly mixed.
5. Take a little mixture using a spoon, take about 1 or 2 spoons, then place the mixture on a banana leaf.
6. Then wrap the mixture with banana leaves.
7. Prepare the cage, then put the dough that has been wrapped in the cage, steam the mixture until it is fully cooked.
8. After the nagasari cake is cooked, then lift, and cool.
9. Place the nagasari cake on a plate, the soft and simple nagasari cake is ready to be served for the family.
So how to make soft and simple Nagasari cakes, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make simple Nagasari cakes correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this soft and simple Nagasari cake, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make simple Nagasari cakes, keep learning about how to make simple Nagasari cakes, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already proficient at making Nagasari cakes, then your homemade Nagasari cake will be more enjoyable and liked by many people.