Making a typical bandung sweet martabak that is very delicious, for people who like cooking may be very easy to do, but for people who do not like to cook, to make a very delicious Bandung-style sweet martabak is very difficult to do.
How do you make a very delicious sweet Bandung-style martabak?
An easy way to make sweet martabak that is very delicious, can it be learned?
How do you make a typical bandung sweet martabak, and it tastes delicious?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make sweet martabak that is very delicious?
What are the ingredients needed to make sweet martabak that is very delicious?
How long does it take to make sweet martabak that is very delicious?
The ingredients for making a very delicious Bandung-style sweet martabak are as follows:
~ liquid milk – 800 ml
eggs – 2 items
~ granulated sugar – 60 grams
~ salt – 1 teaspoon
~ baking soda – 1 teaspoon
~ Wheat flour – 500 grams
~ margarine – to taste
The ingredients for making a very delicious sweet Bandung-style martabak are as follows:
~ sweetened condensed milk
~ peanut butter or strawberry jam
~ grated cheddar cheese
~ chocolate meses
How to make a very delicious sweet Bandung-style martabak, as follows:
1. Prepare a large bowl, then add ingredients such as flour, salt, eggs, and sugar, stir the ingredients slowly until evenly mixed, then pour the liquid milk and stir again continuously until all ingredients are evenly mixed, after all the ingredients are evenly mixed, then leave the mixture about 60 minutes.
2. While we wait for the mixture for up to 60 minutes, prepare a non-stick pan or you can also use a Teflon skillet.
3. Then the next step mix a little water and baking soda, pour the mixture into the mixture, then stir slowly until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
4. Then pour the mixture of 2 to 3 tablespoons into the pan, evenly blend the mixture, while turning it evenly and the results are also satisfying.
5. The next step is to sprinkle a little sugar, cover the pan, to bake the martabak using a small fire, wait a while for pores to appear on the surface of the martabak, try to close the pan using a lid made of translucent glass, so that we can monitor the level of maturity.
6. Wait for a while if the martabak cake is cooked then lift it, you can put the martabak cake on a cutting board, cover the surface of the martabak using butter or margarine.
7. After that pour sweetened condensed milk on the surface of the martabak, then sprinkle using jam, chocolate meses, and grated cheese.
Thus, how to make a very delicious sweet Bandung-style martabak, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make a typical Bandung-style martabakmanis, if you are still confused about how delicious this sweet martabak is, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make a typical bandung martabakmanis, keep learning about how to make a typical bandung martabakmanis, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already adept at making a typical bandung martabakmanis, then your sweet homemade bandung martabak will be more delicious and liked by many people.