To make delicious and special tape of sweet cassava, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make sweet and special cassava tapes is a very difficult thing to do.
How to make simple, sweet and delicious cassava tape?
An easy way to make a delicious and sweet tape of cassava, can it be learned?
How do you make delicious and sweet cassava tape?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make sweet and simple cassava tapes?
What are the ingredients needed to make sweet and delicious cassava tapes?
How long does it take to make this delicious and simple cassava tape?
The ingredients used to make cassava tape, namely:
~ cassava (cassava) – ½ kg
~ Yeast tape – ½ point
How to make sweet and soft cassava tapes, namely;
1. The first step is to peel the cassava skin until it is completely clean, then wash it with water until it is completely clean.
2. Then cut the cassava with small dice size, or according to your favorite shape.
3. If the cassava has been cut and washed, then put the cassava into the steaming container, steam the cassava or cook it until it is fully cooked.
4. It should be known not to cook cassava too ripe, I suggest masking for about 29 minutes
5. Then after cooking, remove and drain, wait for it to cool (when draining cassava, try not to get hit by the skin of the hands, glove gloves, so the cassava is not contaminated and remain sterile, the goal is that the cassava can be fermented perfectly)
6. Prepare a container for cassava fermentation, you can use a pan or basin, before coating the bottom of the pan using banana leaves, as well as the edges.
7. The next step, puree yeast or mushrooms, sprinkle cassava using yeast, then arrange the cassava sprinkled with yeast into the pan, when placing cassava is recommended using a garfu or spoon, so the cassava remains sterile, each layer of cassava sprinkle with yeast until all cassava is neatly arranged.
8. Then cover the cassava using cassava leaves until it is completely tight.
9. Wait until about 2 days, usually after the fermentation process runs for 2 days and 2 nights, cassava tape has become perfectly fermented or become tape. To find out the level of fermented cassava you can stab it, if it hasn’t been fermented, you can close it again.
So how to make a soft and sweet cassava tape, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make a sweet cassava tape correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this soft cassava tape, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make cassava tape correctly, keep learning about how to make this delicious cassava tape, so that you will become more proficient, and if you are already adept at making this simple Indonesian cassava tape, then your artificial cassava tape will be more delicious and liked by many person .
Image source : www.pixabay.com