To make delicious and simple kopyor pudding, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make delicious and simple kopyor pudding is a very difficult thing to do.
How is the simple and special way to make kopyor pudding?
An easy way to make delicious and simple kopyor pudding, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple and delicious kopyor pudding?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make delicious and special kopyor pudding?
What are the ingredients needed to make special and delicious kopyor pudding?
How long does it take to make a simple kopyor pudding?
Materials (a), namely:
~ egg yolk – 4 items
~ Pandan leaves – 4 sheets
~ coconut kpyor – 2 pieces (meat taken)
~ agar-agar powder – 2 packs
~ ordinary water – 1200 milliliters
~ brown sugar – 300 grams
Materials (b), namely:
~ egg yolk – 2 items
~ agar-aga powder – 2 packs
~ coconut milk – 800 milliliters (from one coconut)
~ granulated sugar – 140 grams
~ granulated sugar – 60 grams
~ egg white – 6 items
The simple and delicious way to make kopyor pudding, namely;
1. The first step, mask the ingredients (a) such as egg yolks, pandan leaves, kopyor coconut, plain water agar powder and brown sugar, cook until it is completely boiling, then stir gently until all ingredients are evenly mixed. Then pour half the mixture into a semicircular mold, sprinkle the kopyor coconut over the mixture, let stand for a moment to harden.
2. The next step, cook ingredients (b) such as agar powder, coconut milk and sugar. Mix until all ingredients are evenly mixed, wait a minute until it is completely boiling, then add the egg yolk, stir and boil again. Then remove the mixture.
3. Then shake the egg white until it releases foam, put 60 grams of sugar into the egg white, then shake again until evenly mixed, then pour the gelatin mixture from the ingredients (b) that have been cooked before, then stir again using the mixer.
4. The next step, pour half the mixture of ingredients (b) on top of the dough layer (a), let stand for a while, if it has hardened a little, then pour some mixture (a), sprinkle the dough using kopyor, let stand again until it is hard, then pour the mixture (b), so on until all the dough runs out.
5. Put the pudding in the refrigerator, then remove and cut into pieces, a delicious and simple kopyor pudding is ready to be served.
So how to make a delicious and special kopyor pudding, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make delicious kopyor pudding, if you are still confused about how to make this delicious and simple kopyor pudding, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make kopyor pudding correctly, keep learning about how to make this delicious kopyor pudding, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already proficient at making this simple kopyor pudding, then your homemade kopyor pudding will be more delicious and liked by many person .