To make simple and delicious beef burrito, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, making simple and delicious beef burritos is a very difficult thing to do.
How do you make a special beef burrito?
An easy way to make delicious beef burritos, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple beef burrito?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make delicious and special beef burritos?
What are the ingredients needed to make a special and delicious beef burrito?
How long does it take to make a special beef burrito?
The main ingredients for making delicious beef burritos are:
~ garlic – 4 cloves (mashed)
~ red onion – 6 cloves (pounded)
~ meat – 1000 grams (chopped)
~ olive oil – 2 teaspoons
~ large or medium sized tortillas – 8 pieces
~ water – 1 cup
~ taco sauce – to taste
~ lettuce – to taste
~ grated cheese – to taste
~ tomatoes – to taste
How to make a simple and delicious beef burrito, namely;
1. The first step, heat the oven to a temperature of about 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet, then sauté the minced meat until it turns slightly brown, add the garlic and onion, stir until cooked.
3. The next step is to put the meat in a mixture of tomatoes and lettuce, add water and taco sauce.
4. Add the tortillas to the oven and heat for 15 minutes until they expand slightly.
5. Remove the tortillas from the oven and fill with meat mixture, sprinkle with cheese and roll.
6. Serve when it’s still hot or warm.
So how to make a delicious and special beef burrito, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make delicious beef burritos, if you are still confused about how to make this delicious and simple beef burrito, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make beef burritos correctly, keep learning about how to make this delicious beef burrito, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already good at making this simple beef burrito, then your artificial beef burrito will be more delicious and liked by many person .
Image source : flickr.com