For making delicious nastar pastries filled with cheese wafers, for people who have made them possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make nastar pastries filled with delicious cheese wafers is a very difficult thing to do.
How is the simple way to make nastar cookies filled with special cheese wafers?
An easy way to make delicious Nastar pastries filled with cheese wafers, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple nastar pastry filled with cheese wafers?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make nastar cookies filled with special cheese wafers?
What are the ingredients needed to make delicious Nastar pastries filled with cheese wafers?
How long does it take to make a special nastar pastry?
Ingredients for making nastar pastries filled with delicious cheese wafers, namely:
~ refined sugar – 100 ram
~ Blueband – 500 grams
~ wheat flour – 600 grams
~ egg yolk – 2 pieces (to smear)
~ grated cheese – 200 grams
~ Chocolate wafers – to taste
~ vanilla – to taste
~ egg yolk – 2 pieces
~ milk powder – 100 grams
~ cornstarch – 100 grams
How to make nastar pastries filled with delicious cheese wafers, namely;
1. The first step, prepare a clean container that is rather large, then put sugar and blueband into it, stir the ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed, you can use a mixer to stir it.
2. Then add vanilla, cornstarch, flour and milk powder to the container, stirring again until thoroughly mixed.
3. Please observe for a moment the mixture, if it has not been smooth, stir it again until it is completely smooth, then the shape becomes like a large bylatan.
4. After that, put the nastar cake mixture into the refrigerator, let it sit for 60 minutes, then remove it from the refrigerator, then flatten the mixture, then cut into pieces.
5. After that, put the chocolate wafer into the center of the dough, then roll the mixture until the wafer is rolled up, after that cut the dough filled with wafers, and coat the surface using egg yolks.
6. The next step, sprinkle using grated cheese, put it in the oven and set the oven to 160 degrees Celsius for about ½ hour.
7. After the nastar cake is cooked, then remove it from the oven and serve it on a serving plate.
So how to make nastar pastries filled with special cheese wafers, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make nastar pastries filled with delicious cheese wafers correctly, if you are still confused about how to make nastar pastries filled with this simple cheese wafer, you too can find other references to learn more about how to make pastry nastar filled with cheese wafers correctly, keep learning about how to make nastar pastries filled with delicious cheese wafers, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already adept at making nastar pastries fill this simple cheese wafer, then the nastar pastry filled with your homemade cheese wafer will be more delicious and liked by many people.