To make delicious sago pastries, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make sago cake flour that is delicious is a very difficult thing to do.
How is the simple way to make special Sago-flavored sago cookies?
An easy way to make sago cookies taste delicious chocolate, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple chocolate-flavored sago pastry?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make sago cookies that taste special chocolate?
What are the ingredients needed to make sago cookies that taste delicious chocolate?
How long does it take to make special chocolate-flavored sago cookies?
The main ingredients for making chocolate sago flour pastries are:
~ Segu flour – 600 grams
~ margarine – 200 grams
~ sugar flour – 250 grams
~ Chocolate paste – 1 teaspoon
~ egg yolk – 2 pieces
~ 60 gram peanut butter
~ liquid milk – 100 milliliters
How to make sago cookies that taste delicious chocolate, namely;
1. The first step, put the sago flour into the pan, then heat using medium heat, roast the sago flour until it’s dry for about 6 minutes, then take 500 grams of sago flour, put it in a container and set aside.
2. Then prepare the container again, put ingredients such as margarine and sugar into the container, shake until evenly mixed, add peanut butter, stir again until evenly mixed.
3. Then put the egg yolks and pour the liquid milk into it, stir again and add the sago flour that has been sifted, stirring constantly until evenly mixed.
4. Then take 1/3 of the mixture, put it in a new container, put the chocolate paste into it, then stir until well blended.
5. Prepare a plastic triangular bag, put the white mixture into a triangular plastic bag, then cut the plastic ends.
6. Grease the inside of the pan using margarine, press the plastic triangle that already contains the dough, make a dough shape resembling a circle inside the pan.
7. Prepare a new triangular plastic bag, put the chocolate paste mixture into the plastic, cut the edges and press, place the chocolate paste on top of the white mixture.
8. After that, put the pan into the oven at 140 degrees Celsius, then bake the cake for 20 minutes, after the cake is cooked, remove and leave it to keep it from being hot,
9. Simple chocolate sago cake is ready to be served.
So how to make special chocolate-flavored sago cookies, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make sago cookies taste delicious chocolate correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this simple chocolate-flavored sago pastry, you can also looking for other references to learn more about how to make chocolate-flavored sago cookies correctly, keep learning about how to make chocolate-flavored sago cookies, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already adept at making sago-flavored cookies, then cake your artificial chocolate sago flavor will be more delicious and liked by many people.