To make special chicken soto typical Banjar, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make delicious Banjar chicken soto that is delicious is very difficult thing to do.
How is the simple way to make delicious Banjar chicken soto?
An easy way to make delicious Banjar chicken soto, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple Banjar chicken soto?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make special Banjar chicken soto that is special?
What are the ingredients needed to make delicious Banjar chicken soto?
How long does it take to make a special Banjar chicken soto that is special?
The main ingredients for making delicious Banjar chicken soto are:
~ chicken meat – half of 1 chicken
~ cinnamon – 5 cm
~ clove – 1 item
~ fine salt – to taste
nutmeg – 1/8 grain
~ ordinary water – 1 liter
~ liquid milk – 125 milliliters
Materials for making fine spices, namely:
~ garlic – 2½ suing
~ red onion – 4 cloves
~ cooking oil – to taste
~ Pepper – ½ teaspoon
Pelengakap ingredients, namely:
~ soun – 50 grams (soaked in hot water until soft)
~ Lime – to taste
~ sweet soy sauce – to taste
~ boiled eggs
~ potato cakes
~ fried shallots – to taste
~ sufficient green onion leaves
~ celery leaves – to taste
How to make a delicious Banjar chicken soto, namely;
1. The first step, prepare a pan on the stove, pour water into it and boil the water, put the pieces of chicken and fine aramaic gums into the pan, boil for a few moments until the chicken becomes really tender, after the chicken becomes tender, then lift and drain, set aside the water in a separate container.
2. Then cut the chicken meat into thin and small shapes
3. Prepare a skillet on the stove, pour vegetable oil into it, then heat the oil, add the seasoning ingredients to the skillet, and saute for a few moments until the spices smell delicious.
4. The next step, put the sauteed seasoning into a container containing the boiled water of the chicken meat, add ingredients such as nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves into it, cook until it’s really boiling.
5. Also add liquid milk into it, stirring gently until the milk does not break.
6. Then put the chicken into a bowl, along with the ingredients, then flush using the sauce.
7. Banjar chicken soto is ready to be served along with rice, so you can add more crackers and chili sauce.
So how to make a special banjar chicken soto, with this recipe, hopefully you can learn to make Banjar chicken soto that is delicious right, if you are still confused about how to make this simple banjar chicken soto, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make delicious Banjar chicken soto that is delicious, keep learning about how to make this delicious Banjar chicken soto, so that you are more proficient, and if you are good at making this simple Banjar chicken soto, then Your homemade Banjar chicken soto will be more delicious and liked by many people.