To make delicious padang satay with thick sauce , for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make padang satay with thick gravy is very difficult to do.
How do you make special thick gravy padang satay?
An easy way to make Padang Satay with thick sauce, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple thick gravy padang satay?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make special thick gravy padang satay?
What are the ingredients needed to make a delicious Padang Satay with thick sauce?
How long does it take to make special thick gravy Padang Satay?
The main ingredients for making Padang satay are delicious thick gravy, namely:
~ beef – 1 kg
~ rice flour – 100 grams
~ water – 1 liter
Materials for making fine spices, namely:
~ red chili – 6 pieces
~ garlic – 6 cloves
~ red onion – 10 items
~ vegetable oil – to taste
~ Fennel powder – ½ teaspoon
~ coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
~ pepper powder – 1 spoonful
~ cumin powder – 1 spoonful
~ kandis acid – 1 piece
~ Turmeric leaves – 1 sheet
~ galangal – 2 cm (chopped)
~ salt – 2 tablespoons
~ Lemongrass – 3 sticks (crushed right)
~ Turmeric – 4 cm (chopped)
~ ginger – 4 cm (chopped)
~ orange leaves – 4 sheets
How to make delicious padang satay with thick gravy, namely;
1. The first step, cut the beef into 8-16 large portions, then sisihkna.
2. Pour a little oil into the pan and heat it, put all the ingredients into the oil, stir-fry them until they give off a pleasant smell.
3. After that, add the beef cuttings and pry. Cook the meat using medium heat, wait for a while until the meat becomes tender and the water content in it is reduced.
4. After the meat becomes tender, then lift, cut the meat into small pieces or according to your taste, then stab the meat using a skewer.
5. Then basting the meat using herbs mixed with oil, then burn the meat over the coals until cooked, and set aside.
6. Mix ingredients like the remaining herbs, rice flour and water, then boil until boiling. Add salt to taste, and stir, can be tasted, if it feels there are also less can also be added. If it feels right, pour it on the satay that has been burned earlier.
7. To make the aroma more delicious, sprinkle satay with fried onions on top. Delicious satay padang is ready to be served for the family.
So how to make special thick gravy padang satay, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make Padang satay thick sauce correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this simple thick gravy padang satay, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to properly make padang satay with thick gravy, continue to learn about how to make this delicious thick gravy padang satay, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already proficient to make this simple padang satay thick gravy , so padang satay will be more delicious and liked by many people.