To make delicious compote of zalacca seeds, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make compote of delicious zalacca seeds is a very difficult thing to do.
How do you make a special compote of zalacca seeds?
An easy way to make compote of delicious zalacca seeds, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple zalacca compote?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make a special salak compote compote?
What are the ingredients needed to make delicious salak seed compote?
How long does it take to make a special compote of zalacca seeds?
The main ingredients for making compote are delicious salak seeds, namely:
~ yellow sweet potato – ½ kg
~ Sago flour – 8 tablespoons
~ salt – 1 teaspoon
~ granulated sugar – 6 tablespoons
~ water – 2 tablespoons
Materials for making soup, namely:
~ brown sugar – 300 grams
~ coconut milk – 500 milliliters
~ Pandan leaves – 4 sheets
~ granulated sugar – 4 tablespoons
~ wheat flour – 2 tablespoons
Complementary materials, namely:
~ kitchen salt – 1 teaspoon
~ coconut milk – 300 ml
How to make compote of delicious zalacca seeds, namely;
1. The first step is to make zalacca seeds: wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, then steam the sweet potatoes. Mix sweet potatoes with ingredients such as sugar, salt, water and sago. Then knead until smooth and smooth. Make the dough form like the shape of a bark seed, do this step until all the ingredients are formed. Then put the mixture into a pan containing boiling water, boil the mixture using hot water until it floats, after cooking then drain.
2. The second step is to make brown sugar sauce: Prepare a clean container that is rather large, then pour water into it and heat it, add ingredients such as granulated sugar, coconut milk sago flour, pandan leaves and brown sugar, cook the ingredients while stirring, wait until it is completely dissolved and mixed, then stir and set aside.
3. Make coconut milk spices: Cook the coconut milk until it’s really boiling, add salt, stir again.
4. How to serve: Prepare a serving plate or serving bowl, add zalacca seeds to it, Add the brown sugar sauce and coconut milk into it.
5. The delicious compote of zalacca seeds is ready to be served for the family.
Thus, how to make a delicious salak seed compote, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make delicious salak seed compote correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this simple bark seed compote, you can also look for other references to learn more. a lot about how to make compote of zalacca seeds properly, keep learning about how to make this delicious zalacca seed compote, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already adept at making this simple zalacca seed compote, then your artificial snake fruit compote will be more delicious and liked by many people.
age source : cookpad.com