To make tasty soft jengkol rendang, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make savory soft jengkol rendang is very difficult thing to do.
How is the simple way to make special tender Jengkol rendang?
An easy way to make soft and delicious Jengkol rendang, can it be learned?
How do you cook this simple jengkol rendang?
Is it difficult to learn to cook delicious and special rendang jengkol?
What are the ingredients needed to make special and delicious rendang jengkol?
How long does it take to make special soft jengkol rendang?
Ingredients for making delicious soft jengkol rendang, namely:
~ jengkol – 1 kg (soaked with water and torn orange leaves or whiting water overnight)
~ bay leaves – 4 sheets
~ thick coconut milk – 1 liter (obtained from 1 grated coconut)
~ cooking oil – to taste
~ granulated sugar – to taste
~ flavoring powder – to taste
~ salt – to taste
~ boiled water – ½ liter
~ Lemongrass – 2 sticks (crushed)
~ ginger – 2 finger segments (crushed)
Materials for making fine spices, namely:
~ garlic – 12 cloves
~ red onion – 20 cloves
~ Turmeric – 2 finger segments (burned)
~ candlenut – 8 pieces (roasted)
~ red chili – 10 pieces (discarded)
Other complementary materials, namely:
~ water spinach belacan
~ fried onions for sprinkles
How to make soft jengkol rendang not smell, namely;
1. The first step, the first step is to soak the jengkl in orange leaf water for about 1 night, then wash it, then boil it to half cooked.
2. Spread the jengkol one by one until it is flat (slowly do not crush it), this is done so that the spices can seep, do it until all the jengkol becomes flat.
3. Pour a small amount of cooking oil into a skillet and heat, put all the ingredients in the spices together with bay leaves, lemongrass and ginger. Saute a few moments to give off a pleasant smell and ripen, put the jengkol and water then stir gently until evenly mixed, cook again for a while until the jengkol becomes tender.
4. Pour the coconut milk slowly while stirring so the coconut milk doesn’t break. Then add flavoring powder, sugar and salt. Stir slowly until it thickens and the lump seeps.
5. After ripe then lift, tender jengkol rendang is delicious and does not smell already ready to be served.
So how to make special soft rendang jengkol, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make rendang jengkol delicious, if you are still confused about how to make this simple soft hengkol rendang, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to make rendang jengkol is soft properly, keep learning about how to make this delicious jengkol rendang, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already proficient at making this simple rendang jengkol, your soft-made jengkol rendang will be more delicious and liked by many people.