To make delicious dates watermelonice, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make watermelon dates ice is very difficult thing to do.
How do you make fresh watermelon dates ice?
An easy way to make watermelon dates ice, can it be learned?
How do you make these simple dates watermelon ice?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make delicious and special watermelon ice fruit dates?
What are the ingredients needed to make special and delicious watermelon ice fruit?
How long does it take to make special dates watermelon ice?
The main ingredients for making watermelon dates ice, namely:
~ dates – 5 seeds (dumped bijingya, cut into small pieces of fruit)
~ watermelon – to taste
~ nata de coco – 20 cubes
~ collections – 7 seeds (cut like dice)
~ singin water – to taste
~ sugar water – to taste
~ fruit syrup – to taste (melon syrup, oranges, strawberries or etc.)
How to make simple and delicious dates watermelon ice , namely;
1. The first step is to cut into small pieces of ingredients such as dates, watermelon and kangang (except nata de coco).
2. Divide the ingredients into 2 parts, then put them in a large size glass.
3. Pour a spoonful of nata de coco water into each glass, then add cold water, sugar and syrup.
4. Place the glass containing the ingredients in the refrigerator, let it sit until the mixture freezes or becomes cold.
5. Delicious fresh watermelonfruit dates ice are ready to be served.
So how to make fresh and special watermelon dates ice, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make watermelon dates ice, if you are still confused about how to make fresh and simple watermelon ice, you can also look for references Another way to learn more about how to properly make fresh watermelon dates ice, keep learning about how to make these delicious dates watermelon ice, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already adept at making these simple dates water ice, Your artificial date watermelon ice will be more delicious and liked by many people.
Image source : commons.wikimedia.or