To cook shrimp with a spicy sweet sauce, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to cook shrimp with spicy sweet sauce is a very difficult thing to do.
How to simply cook shrimp with a spicy sweet sauce?
An easy way to cook delicious shrimp, can it be learned?
How to cook this simple shrimp?
Is it difficult to learn about cooking shrimp with a special hot sauce?
What ingredients do you need to cook shrimp with sweet spicy sauce?
How long does it take to cook shrimp with special spicy sauce?
Ingredients for cooking spicy sauce shrimp, namely:
~ shrimp – 250 grams
~ garlic – 2 cloves (crushed)
~ onion – ¼ grains (thinly cut)
~ tomato sauce – 2 tablespoons
~ chili sauce (extra spicy) – 3 tablespoons
~ Oyster sauce – 1 tablespoon
~ cornstarch – 1 teaspoon (dissolved in water)
~ flavoring powder – to taste
~ pepper – to taste
~ sugar – to taste
~ salt – to taste
~ margarine – to taste
~ cooking oil – to taste
How to cook shrimp with spicy sauce, namely:
1. The first step is to heat margarine and oil, put the shrimp in hot oil and fry until the shrimp changes color.
2. Add the garlic and garlic slices into it, stir-fry with the shrimp to give off a delicious smell.
3. Then add the other spices and all the sauce ingredients.
4. Add also the cornstarch solution, stirring until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
5. Wait until it boils, then turn off the heat and lift.
6. Shrimp with spicy sweet sauce is ready to be served.
Similarly, how to cook shrimp with spicy and special sauce, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to cook shrimp with spicy delicious sauce properly, if you are still confused about how to cook this simple shrimp, you can also look for other references to learn more Regarding how to cook spicy shrimp correctly, keep learning about the way this delicious spicy shrimp, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already proficient at cooking these simple shrimp, then your artificial shrimp cuisine will be more delicious and liked by many people.
Image source : id.m.wikipedia.org