To make crispy fried chicken typical of Thailand, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make Thai crispy fried chicken is very difficult to do.
How simple is Thai crispy fried chicken?
An easy way to make fried chicken crispy, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple crispy fried chicken?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make Thai crispy fried chicken special?
What are the ingredients needed to make fried chicken delicious?
How long does it take to make special crispy fried chicken?
The ingredients for making crispy fried chicken are delicious, namely:
~ 8 chicken thighs without skin and bones
~ 1/2 teaspoon salt
~ cooking oil – to taste
~ 4 tablespoons of cornstarch
~ ½ cup of cornstarch
~ 1 ½ cups of flour
~ 2 eggs
Ingredients for making sauces, namely:
~ 6 tablespoons of sugar
~ 3 tablespoons of vinegar
~ 8 dried chilies (large size)
~ 4 tablespoons of Thai chili paste (can be purchased at the super market)
~ 4 tablespoons of water
~ 6 garlic cloves (chopped)
~ 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
~ 6 tablespoons of oyster sauce
~ 1 grated lime peel
~ 6 orange leaves (removed from the leaf bone, finely chopped)
~ 3 tablespoons of lime juice
How to make crispy fried chicken typical of Thailand, namely;
1. The first step, cut into pieces of chicken thighs, the pieces should not be too small, then put in a large bowl. Add ingredients such as 4 cornstarch, eggs and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir gently until all ingredients are evenly mixed, then let stand for a moment.
2. Next step, separate 3 ingredients of sauce namely orange leaves, lime juice and grated orange peel. The rest of the other ingredients are put in the pan, such as fish sauce, oysters, sugar, Thai chili paste vinegar, dried chili, water and garlic. Stir the ingredients until evenly mixed and cook using low heat until cooked and thickened.
3. The next step, turn off the stove fire, enter the remaining 3 ingredients, namely grated orange peel, lime and orange leaves. Stir gently until evenly mixed, the sauce is ready to be used to mix the meat.
4. Prepare ½ cup of cornstarch and 1 ½ cups of flour into a rather large container. Put the pieces of chicken into the container as well, stirring gently until the chicken is wrapped in teppung evenly.
5. Pour the oil into a skillet and heat, put the pieces of chicken into the oil and fry until cooked and change color to slightly golden brown. After lifting and drain, after that put the fried chicken into a container containing the sauce that has been made, stir gently until the fried chicken is evenly mixed with the sauce, after the fried chicken is evenly mixed then the typical Thai crispy fried chicken is ready to be served.
So how to make crispy fried chicken typical of Thailand, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make crispy fried chicken typical of Thailand correctly, if you are still confused about how to make this simple Thai crispy fried chicken, you can also look for other references to study more about how to make delicious Thai chicken fried deliciously right, keep learning about how to make this Thai crispy fried chicken, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already adept at making this simple crispy fried chicken, then your homemade crispy fried chicken will be more enjoyable and liked by many people.
Image source : flickr.com