To make a delicious rice flour pastry with orange glaze, for people who have made it possible it is very easy to do, but for people who have never made it, to make rice flour cakes with delicious orange glaze is very difficult to do.
How do you make simple rice flour cakes with special orange glaze?
An easy way to make pastries with orange glaze, can it be learned?
How do you make this simple orange glaze rice flour cookie?
Is it difficult to learn about how to make rice flour pastries with special orange glaze?
What are the ingredients needed to make rice flour cakes with delicious orange glaze?
How long does it take to make rice flour pastries with special orange glaze?
The main ingredients for making rice flour pastries are simple, namely:
~ wheat flour – 600 grams
~ rice flour – 500 grams
~ refined sugar – 500 grams
~ margarine – 600 grams
~ lemon juice – 4 teaspoons
~ lemon peel – 4 teaspoons
eggs – 4 items
~ rice crispy – 100 grams (roughly squeezed)
Materials for making glaze, namely:
~ orange juice – 4 teaspoons
~ food coloring (yellow) – 12 drops
~ egg white – 4 items
~ sugar flour – 400 grams
lemon essence – ½ teaspoon
How to make an attractive orange glaze, namely:
1. The first step is to prepare a clean container, put the egg white into the container and shake it until it is soft and fluffy, then add flour and pour orange juice into the container, shake again so that all ingredients are evenly mixed and soft.
2. Then add food coloring into it (it is recommended to use yellow coloring, but also may use other colors according to each taste), add lemon essence to the glaze mixture before, shake it slowly until all ingredients are mixed.
3. Orange glaze mixture is ready to be used for the next process.
How to make rice flour pastries with delicious orange glaze, namely;
1. The first step is to prepare a rather large container, put the ingredients into it such as margarine and sugar, shake for about 30 minutes until the mixture becomes smooth, then add 4 eggs and shake again until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
2. Add the rice flour and flour to the mixture little by little, stirring, then add the orange peel, orange juice and rice crispy into the mixture, stir again until the cake mixture becomes smooth and evenly mixed.
3. If the mixture has become smooth, take the mixture and roll it to flat with a thickness of about 1 cm, then print the dough using an attractive mold.
4. Grease the baking pan using margarine, then put the printed cake into the baking sheet, bake the cake using the glaze evenly.
5. Prepare the oven at 140 degrees Celsius, put the baking dish in the oven and bake the cake for ½ hour until it is fully cooked.
6. When the cake is cooked, then remove the baking pan from the oven, leave it for a moment so it doesn’t overheat, the rice flour pastry is ready to be served or it can also be stored in the jar.
So how to make delicious and special rice flour pastries with orange glaze, with the recipe, hopefully you can learn to make rice flour cakes with delicious orange glaze properly, if you are still confused about how to make simple pastries with rice flour this, you can also look for other references to learn more about how to properly make rice flour pastries with orange glaze, keep learning about how to make this delicious rice flour pastry, so that you are more proficient, and if you are already adept at making This simple rice flour pastry, then your rice flour cake with orange glaze made by you will be more delicious and liked by many people.
Image source : cookpad.com